Baracke Tahini is a sesame paste made out of only the finest Ethiopian sesame seeds which are known for their great quality and taste. Tahini is commonly mixed with lemon juice, salt and garlic, and thinned with water, to be used as a side dish or garnish. Tahini is also used as a primary component of Hummus which is made of cooked, mashed chickpeas blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic. Baracke Tahini has lots of nutritional value and is a great source of Protein (7 grams per serving) Iron (10%) Calcium, Fiber, Omega 3, Omega 6, Manganese and contains zero grams of Sugar. Baracke Tahini is Certified Kosher and is Certified Gluten Free. Try it and Enjoy!
- Easy to prepare! Creamy and tastes great even without adding any spices!
- Certified Kosher by OU and CRC, Certified Gluten Free
- Delicious when used as a Hummus or Halva component or simply as a dip
- Yummy as a topping on your favorite salad or dish and of course on... Falafel!
- Made from 100% natural, roasted, peeled sesame seeds.