➤Our StoryThe Manischewitz Company has been making traditional Jewish foods since Rabbi Dov Behr Manischewitz first opened a small matzo bakery in Cincinnati, OH in the late 1800s.➤Since 1888For more than 130 years, our goal has been to provide quality kosher products that bring families together and celebrate the traditions of our heritage. Today, Manischewitz sells hundreds of delicious products to communities across the globe. We continue to provide foods made from simple ingredients that help create family memories in the kitchen.
- QUALITY - Premium quality matzo meal made with freshly ground matzo
- GREAT IN RECIPES - Makes a perfect matzo ball Knaidel mix, Great for Breading & Coating
- VERSATILE - Can be used as a binder for meatballs, meatloaf, cookies as as a soup thickener
- CLEAN - Non GMO verified, no artificial flavors, colors or ingredients
- CERTIFIED - Kosher for Passover & Year round use