Similac Advance Lamehadrin is the first and only BADATZ-CERTIFIED infant formula available in the US. It has the nutrition you want for you baby: DHA/ARA for brain and eye development, vitamin E to support developing cells, and Calcium and vitamin D for strong bones. It also has nucleotides to support baby’s immune system. It’s complete nutrition for baby’s first year and BADATZ CERTIFIED for your peace of mind.
- BADATZ-CERTIFIED: The first and only Badatz-certified infant formula available in the US (Cholov Yisroel)
- TRUSTED FORMULA: Similac has been giving babies a strong start over 90 years. It’s the #1 infant formula brand fed in hospitals.
- NUTRIENTS: Similac Advance has DHA and ARA for brain & eye development, vitamin E to support developing cells, and Calcium & vitamin D for strong bones.
- KOSHER: Certified kosher (also for Passover), Gluten-Free, palm olein oil-free, which allows for excellent Calcium absorption.
- INFANT & TODDLER OPTIONS: Available in infant formula and toddler drink. Not for infants or children with galactosemia.